Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:jferguson75
Subject:Kismet and OpenWRT
Date:21:51:57 26/09/2017

OK. I got a little further. I noticed in the error message that the error was pathspec=head. I remembered that the branch should actually be master. I went into package/network/kismet-tetra/MakeFile and changed PKG_SOURCE_VERSION:=head to master.

It downloaded the source and started compiling. Now the error I get is related to configfile.cc:

configfile.cc: In member function 'void ConfigFile::ParseOptInclude(std::__cxx11::string)':
configfile.cc:38:26: error: 'GLOB_TILDE' was not declared in this scope
#define GLOB_TILDE_CHECK GLOB_TILDE
^
configfile.cc:141:28: note: in expansion of macro 'GLOB_TILDE_CHECK'
if (glob(path.c_str(), GLOB_TILDE_CHECK, NULL, &globbed) == 0) {
^
Makefile:328: recipe for target 'configfile.cc.o' failed
make[4]: *** [configfile.cc.o] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/kismet-tetra-2017git'
Makefile:68: recipe for target '/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/kismet-tetra-2017git/.built' failed
make[3]: *** [/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/build_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/kismet-tetra-2017git/.built] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/package/network/kismet-tetra'
package/Makefile:109: recipe for target 'package/network/kismet-tetra/compile' failed
make[2]: *** [package/network/kismet-tetra/compile] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede'
package/Makefile:105: recipe for target '/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile' failed
make[1]: *** [/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/staging_dir/target-mips_24kc_musl/stamp/.package_compile] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede'
/home/jferguson/CodeDepot/lede/lede/include/toplevel.mk:207: recipe for target 'world' failed
make: *** [world] Error 2

Thoughts?

Reply to this message