Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:kaefert
Subject:Kismet drone on router Ubiquiti Bullet M
Date:09:43:46 12/10/2011

> Something is obviously wrong - either in the code, or in the build you're running, or in how the drivers respond.
>
> Without getting a core dump from the device, and having a symboled version of the binary you're running, I'm not sure there's much I can suggest.
>
> If you can get GDB running on the device, having a backtrace of the drone crashing would be crucial.
>

> The server worked fine with the other drone you were running, which implies it's something unique to this other platform - either the build or the drivers, or some weird alignment issue w/ a different CPU model, but one mips to another shouldn't be different in that regard.

Okey so I now have the same firmware but this didn't fix the problem. about that GDB stuff, I have the following packages the repository of the router, but I have no idea of how and what to do, could you explain me the required procedure?

root@test:~# opkg list | grep gdb
gdb - 6.8-2 - GDB, the GNU Project debugger, allows you to see what is going on `inside'
gdbserver - 6.8-2 - GDBSERVER is a program that allows you to run GDB on a different machine than the

Reply to this message