Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:kaefert
Subject:Kismet drone on router Ubiquiti Bullet M
Date:16:46:08 11/10/2011

> Something is obviously wrong - either in the code, or in the build you're running, or in how the drivers respond.
>
> Without getting a core dump from the device, and having a symboled version of the binary you're running, I'm not sure there's much I can suggest.
>
> If you can get GDB running on the device, having a backtrace of the drone crashing would be crucial.
>
> The server worked fine with the other drone you were running, which implies it's something unique to this other platform - either the build or the drivers, or some weird alignment issue w/ a different CPU model, but one mips to another shouldn't be different in that regard.

Thanks for the comment! I checked the hardware and both are the same (at least thats what the firmware tells me ;) but I didn't think to check for the firmwareversion before, I checked it now and it's a different version of openwrt on both routers, so I'm gonna ask the owner if I can update the firmware and try again afterwards, I'm gonna report back afterwards.

Reply to this message