Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:buivinhat3c
Subject:Kismet Drone - cross compile OpenWRT Backfire
Date:02:32:15 24/01/2011

> PS. If anyone is interested in the method I used to compile the Kismet drone package for OpenWRT Backfire on the Accton MR3201a, just post a reply and I will post it somewhere. I recommend the link in my post to compile Kismet drone for the Linksys WRT54G or GL. So far have got Kismet drone compiled from 2010-01-R1 and devel (3028) source. Am also trying to get the TP Link TL-WR1043ND working with Kismet as well, for 802.11n support – Hopefully !

Hi stomponthis ! It's so pretty when I know you're trying to get the TP Link TL-WR1043ND working with Kismet. I'm trying too. I've completely cross complie kismet 2010-01-R1 for backfire 10.03. But when i install Kismet on TL-WR1043ND, it throught an error: Source 'wlan0' doesn't have mac80211 support, unable to create a VAP for capturing, specify the main device instead. I know that you've completely resolved this error for the Linksys WRT54G, but i could'n resolve my problem. My ncsource just: "ncsource=wlan0".
When i change ncsource to: ncsource=mon.wlan0, it seem to work but i can't see any output. It can't capture any packet. Please help me reslove my problem :(
Thank you very much and sorry about my bad english {":...:"}

Reply to this message