Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:cybrsnpr
Subject:Newcore Client Window
Date:00:51:59 27/05/2010

Murphy's law of code debugging is striking me now: I cannot for the life of me get this problem to recreate itself. Although, I swear it was happening often. Either that, or kismet has gained sentient intelligence and knows I'm trying to debug it :) Anyway, the next time it does manifest itself, I'll get the backtrace and send it your way.

Thanks for your time...

Regards,

cybrsnpr

> > I've noticed that when I open the Clients window, many times I'm unable to close that window to go back to the network view. Kismet seems to lock up instead (or at least locks to that window only). My kismet build is whatever was in SVN on May 4th and the OS is Backtrack 4 final, although the problem was present on older builds that I was running. I'm also using several computers (in a classroom) so I don't think it is a hardware problem.
> >
> > Is this a known bug or am I doing something wrong? If you need some kind of debugging info, just let me know what info you would like.
>
> I can't seem to recreate it... I'll try some more though.
>
> If you can get it to hang while in gdb, hit control-c and run 'bt' to get a backtrace and tell me what function it's falling down in.
>
> >
> > Thank you...
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > cybrsnpr

Reply to this message