Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:x2dz
Subject:Can't get gpsmap on Freebsd /pcbsd/ 6.3-RELEASE-p1 -> library trouble
Date:00:59:30 30/03/2008

> > hi everyone... I've been trying to get gpsmap to compile for the last 12 hours. Kind of crazy about now...
>
> > /usr/local/include/gmp.h
>
> >
> > And third - a search for the ImageMagick libraries ->
> >
> > pcbsd# find / -name "*agick*"
>
> >
> > As you can see from the configure output somehow it detects the Expat libraries... I should mention that I'm not really big in the whole *libraries* scheme so if anyone should try to help, please be precise and patient...
> >
> > Once again,
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated!
> >
>
> According to your config.log file and the configure output, you don't have the location of the gmp header files in your path for include files - thats why the configure script doesn't pick them up, as shown in your output from the configure step.
>
> You need the header files installed, and you need to tell the configure script where, if they are in a non standard location to the normal include files.
> Fix that, and you should be able to compile gpsmap.
>
> Dutch

First of all, thanks for the reply!

Next, I have to again stress that I'm using FreeBSD, as oposed to Linux /as most of you are judging from the httpd-access.log/

I'm currently googling around for the things you said since they make no sense to me and I don't really know what to do.

If you have the time, could you write the approximate steps I need to take - it would save me a ton of work.

Thanks again

Reply to this message