Kismet Wireless

Kismet Forums

Posted by:Dutch
Subject:Fixed that now 1 more problem. Dump file error - Not a permission issue
Date:17:24:15 25/09/2006

> Gee thanks. Instead of answering my question in two line. you choose to be a little bitch. thanks. fucking deuche

If you think this is being a bitch :
> > You need to retake Reading and Comprehension 101 class.
then you are in severe need of growing thicker skin.

I gave you a hint of what was wrong in this post :
http://www.kismetwireless.net/Forum/General/Messages/1159112299.741251

on the 24'th. You were unable to figure it out, despite being pointed to the place where it is explained.

I then explained in detail today what was wrong :

> > No it is not working. You are logging differently formatted data to the same file. That won't work.
> > And it doesn't according to your own post, since you can't open the dump file consistently in Wireshark. Wireshark opens pcap files, and since you are logging csv formatted data, XML formatted data and pcap formatted data to the same file, chances are that 3 out of 4 times in the save cycle, the data is not in the format expected by wireshark.
> >
> > Read the kismet.conf file explanations regarding the logtypes and the logging template and how the various parameters for the logging template expand, untill you get it.

and your feelings got hurt appearently. Mea culpa, so now it's my fault that you're to daft to read and COMPREHEND what you are reading ?

I take it you'd rather would prefer if I had taken a plane to your location, fixed it for you, and while I was there, spoonfeed, burped and asswiped you as well ? Sorry, but you need to ask your mother to do that for you. She might also be able to read and comprehend better that you can, so ask her to fix your kismet problems in the future.

BTW, let me refer you to the FAQ contained in the Kismet documentation, section 18. Read the LAST Q & A contained there. And reread it until you comprehend it.

Dutch

Reply to this message